|Varsta: 12-Adlt||Intensitate: Mediu|
|Timp: 30 min||Pozitii: Toti|
|Jucători: 8||Zona: 25x20 yrds|
Obiectivele de exercițiu
- Develop passing and receiving soccer skills.
- Creating space as an Individual.
- When to work “hard”, when to work “smart”.
Diagrama 1. Aranjament de configurare
- Inner playing area with goals 7 – 10 yards outside as shown.
- 3v1 play in inner.
- 2 1/2 to 3/4 sized football goals.
Poziția de început
- Midfield player plays 1v3 in inner area. He must receive from teammate on the outside and scores by passing to another. If pass to central player is not possible, the four outside players will keep possession.
- When red team gains possession they must attack one goal to score. White team recovers (transitions).
- Allow free-play at start to ensure players understand rules, especially around transitions. Rotate players around as necessary.
- Work initially with midfield player around his movement to create space (e.g. move away to come close, blind-side runs etc.)
- At times it will be difficult and physically tiring for the midfielder to constantly find space especially as he is outnumbered. At times he will have to work “smart” rather than hard by allowing his teammates to keep possession on the outside and carefully choosing his moment to receive.
- If midfielder receives from outside player, he may play it back to the same player to retain possession. It is not always possible to score, just like in the “real” game.
- Once reds win possession (attacking transition) they attack one of the goals. Encourage reds to attack quickly and score. The white team must recover quickly to prevent reds scoring (defensive transition). (See Diagram 2).
Diagram 2. Transition of Players On Interception
- The team of 5 score every time a pass is played into midfield player and back out to another player.
- Individual midfield players can keep a score of how many passes they play where they receive and play back out.
- The team of 3 score when they intercept and score a goal.
Puncte de coaching
- Good receiving habits. Open-body, check shoulders, know what your options are prior to receiving.
- Movements to create space, in particular checking runs and make blind-side runs off defenders.
- Passing skills to play to available outside player.
- Encourage quick attacking and defensive transitions.
- White team plays 2 touch football.
- Except the midfield (central) player who has unlimited.
- Midfielder can play 1 touch passes back to the player who passed them the football.
- Use different numbers in the inner area as relevant to your players (e.g. 3v2, 4v2 etc). Adapt size of area as necessary.