|Varsta: 15-Adlt||Intensitate: scăzut|
|Timp: 25 min||Pozitii: 7,9,11,10,8|
|Jucători: 6 +||Zona: camp 1 / 2|
Obiectivele de exercițiu
- Shooting and finishing technique.
- Finishing from crosses and cut-backs.
- Timing of runs and passing combinations.
Diagrama 1. Aranjament de configurare
Diagram 1. Types of Finishing Techniques
- Folosind un câmp 1 / 2 și un conuri de dimensiuni complete în pozițiile de mai sus.
- The coach usually is actively involved in this drill, but can be replaced with a player if desired.
- A large supply of balls is needed for this or players possibly as ball collectors behind the goal.
- Rotate the players after 5 minutes at one of the lines.
- A1 starts with the ball and passes into the coach.
- The coach then lays off the ball.
- A1 runs in.
- A1 shoots with a driven/laces shot. AT THE SAME TIME A4 passes into the coach.
- A1 then continues and runs around the outside yellow cone. AT THE SAME TIME the coach lays off ball for A2.
- A3 passes the ball down the line in front of A1. AT THE SAME TIME A2 runs in.
- A2 finishes the lay off from the coach.
- A2 and A4 then run into the box with curved runs.
- A1 delivers a cross for A2 and A4 to finish.
- A2 and A4 shoot/head/volley on goal.
- The sequence then repeats with those players going back to their lines.
- Personal tallies can be kept and compared.
Puncte de coaching
- Bine condus tehnici de fotografiere (genunchi și umăr peste minge, non-lovind picior, etc)
- Tehnica corectă pentru fiecare încercare pe obiectiv.
- Hit țintă (forța o salva de la portar).
- Fotografii ar trebui să fie redus și greu.
- Timing of runs.
- Curved runs when finishing crosses.
- Near and far post runs.
- Different types of crosses, low, driven, aerial.
- 2 le finalizeze.
- 1 le finalizeze.
- Add a passive defender in the penalty area to defend the crosses.
- Add an active defender in the penalty area to defend the crosses.
- Add a cone that A1 has to dribble around and take on before shooting.
- Add a second striker who looks for rebounds only.